Sunday, November 17, 2019

Day #917 - BunBun Celebration


It's a day to celebrate the full month of Bun =)

Things I'm Grateful for Today:

  • My beautiful Dearest, for handling all the stress that comes with this celebration, and also being able to share all the joy
  • My Bun, for safely reaching this milestone, and being well-behaved during this celebration
  • My parents, for coming early to the party and making sure we're good to go
  • My Sis, who helped with the decorations, start and end, and making sure Bun is touched with sanitized hands
  • My lifelong brothers (兄弟), who offered to stay until the end to help me close shop because I needed to go home early
  • My other friends and relatives, who came all the way to the ulu venue to spend just a short moment with us on this special occasion

No comments:

Post a Comment