Thursday, April 2, 2020

Day #1053 - Admitting Faults


This morning I made a mistake and caused some troubles and negative emotions for Dearest, which she forgave me after.
But I realized that when I made mistakes, thoughts that tried to play down my role in the cause would appear, which I did my best to ignore and focus on my responsibility in the matter.
I do hope I would be wise enough to correct my behaviors for the future!

Goals of the Day:

  • [Work] Stay focus (every day I need to remind myself this, or else I feel I often drift off into lala land)
    • Achieved
  • [Financial Blog] Complete the computation of the new addition of savings account
    • Not Achieved (In the midst of trying a new way to compute the interest gained)
  • [Maths Blog] Complete the remaining questions for the paper and upload them as one post
    • Achieved
1st completed maths paper 2 uploaded!

Things I'm Grateful for Today:
  • Dearest for not getting mad at me and still take my feelings into consideration for my mistake when she was feeling very frustrated and upset
  • Infant care teachers for duly admitting their fault for yesterday's shitty Bun
  • Bun for being just a joy to both of us

No comments:

Post a Comment