Thursday, May 21, 2020

Day #1102 - Action Expresses Priorities



My actions express my priorities.
Dearest reminded me to put my priorities first.

Goals of the Day:
  • [Work] Read through PDF file
    • Achieved
  • [Work] Read through list of names
    • Achieved
  • [Work] Review teammate's work and note down points for discussion tomorrow
    • Achieved
  • [Work] Browse through 3 months of A library
    • Not Achieved
  • [Personal] Text translation for Maths papers x 5
    • Achieved
  • [Personal] Read 15 min
    • Not Achieved
Things I'm Grateful for Today:
  • A rather smooth trip to the polyclinic for Bun's vaccination
  • Dearest waking up extra early to make sure we are on time for the appointment
  • Bun being receptive to carrots
  • Dearest being concerned with my health from eating too much ice cream

No comments:

Post a Comment