Friday, March 16, 2018

Day #305 - Back on Tracks


Sometimes I feel paralyzed when there are a ton of things to do, and I don't feel like doing any of it.
But, Action Breeds Confidence, (or A.B.C.).
So, I shall get down to business.

The days before and after the wedding were hectic enough that I seriously didn't have the energy nor time to update this blog.
But the wedding went on smoothly, even with the few hiccups. haha..
I'm now a married man, and I have a beautiful wife. =)

Goal of the Day:
  • Worked out tasks to be done at work by priorities
    • Achieved
  • Practise good habits (sleep on time, and meditate)
    • Not Achieved
  • Have a good workout at badminton but dont over-exert
    • Achieved
  • Prepare the house for cleaning paint stains by shifting our stuff into the study room/storeroom
    • Achieved
  • Allocate quality time with Dearest tonight =)
    • Not Achieved
I'm still trying to set up a routine back at home to sleep on time and meditate.
Planned for a nice evening with Dearest when I got back home, and she also prepared for it.
But plans sort of changed, so we didn't manage to do it.

Today's Small Wins:
  • Focused at work
  • Good workout at badminton and quality time with badminton friends
  • Did R learning
Today's Small Losses:
  • Didn't manage to have quality time with Dearest
  • Slept late and didn't meditate

No comments:

Post a Comment