Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Day #316 - Scheduling My Priorities


Recently I have been working on auto-pilot or being reactive to things, instead of planning my priorities.
I will start to plan my daily schedule for today!
Dearest have planned out some time schedule for us as a couple too =)

Goals of the Day:
  • Planned out my schedule in detail for today
    • Somewhat Achieved
  • Keep to this schedule
    • Somewhat Achieved
  • Finished off the slides for tml's presentation
    • Achieved
  • List of work tasks and keep to them
    • Mostly Achieved
Today's Small Wins:
  • 2 hours of R learning at work
  • Managed to do most of the work tasks I have set out to do
  • Fixed the study rooms chairs
  • Paid bills
Today's Small Losses:

  • Realized I got some interest incurred from my bank account
  • Didn't meditate

No comments:

Post a Comment