Thursday, December 6, 2018

Day #569 - I'm Allowed To Cry


I'm allowed to cry.
But I will not give up.

Goals of the Day:
  • Find 2 Vendors to add to comparison list
    • Achieved
  • Do career planning for 1st aspect
    • Not Achieved
  • Confirm buffet
    • Achieved
  • Spend quality time with Dearest
    • Achieved
  • Buy new running shoes
    • Achieved
Still that productive for my evening.
Will do better tomorrow.

Today's Small Wins:
  • Overcame my reluctance to buy new shoes to better protect my knees (even though the old pair is still usable)
  • Spent quality time with Dearest with TV, a bit of gaming on AirConsole.com, and quite a bit of talking
  • Managed to get 2 retailers on the comparison list
Today's Small Losses:
  • Didn't managed to do my career planning for 1st aspect
  • Didn't meditate
Things I'm Grateful for Today:
  • An affordable price for the shoes
  • Dearest's health

No comments:

Post a Comment