Monday, December 10, 2018

Day #573 - Cycle of Procrastination


The weekend has been full of activities; housewarming on Sat, and SCMS half marathon on Sun.
Sometimes, I wonder if I'm procrastinating, or just that my time is occupied with other stuff.

Goals of Week 49 (Review):

  • Preparations for housewarming
    • Achieved
  • List of Vendors for OEM comparison (at least 5)
    • Not Achieved
  • Plan for Career
    • Not Achieved
  • Exercise x 2
    • Achieved
Goals of Week 50:
  • Arrange a time to talk to dad
  • Work on the habit of meditation
  • List of Vendors for OEM comparison (at least 3)
  • Have a good holiday over the weekend with my friends

Goals of the Day:
  • Review last week's goals
    • Achieved
  • Set this week's goals
    • Achieved
  • Input all plans for Ohm energy
    • Not Achieved
Today's Small Wins:
  • Reviewed last week's goals (not really well done)
  • Set this week's goals
Today's Small Losses:
  • Slept late
  • Procrastinating on arranging the time to talk to dad
Things I'm Grateful for Today:
  • Dearest being calm when dealing with family matters
  • A boss who trusts me with things

No comments:

Post a Comment