Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Day #819 - Taking It All In


And then taking a break from it all.
It's always a balance.

But knowing that whatever I'm doing, is making life easier for my loved ones, and making them smile as time passes, is what keeps me going.

Goals of the Day:
  • Weekly planning for Work
    • Not Achieved
  • Weekly planning for Personal Goals
    • Not Achieved
  • Iron
    • Achieved
  • Exercise
    • Not Achieved
  • Publish 1 x Maths Paper
    • Achieved
Have been quite a tough day.
Had to power through some struggles.

Today's Small Wins:
  • Ironed
  • Meditated for 10 min
  • Published 1 x Maths Papers
  • Completed the update of the Savings Account Calculator
Today's Small Losses:
  • Didn't do weekly planning for work
  • Didn't do weekly planning for personal goals
  • Didn't exercise
Things I'm Grateful for Today:
  • A colleague who readily lent me cash when I needed it for lunch even though I was eating alone
  • Another colleague who said she was free tomorrow to settle some urgent work task with me
  • Coming home to Dearest

No comments:

Post a Comment