Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Day #827 - Empowerment


Just yesterday, I collected my first car =)
For Dearest, and for Baby.

Goals of the Day:
  • Draft out the minutes at work
    • Not Achieved
  • Have a good public tuition
    • Achieved
  • Iron
    • Not Achieved
  • Plan out goals for the week
    • Not Achieved
  • Arrange dinner with my parents this week
    • Achieved
It was a tiring day.
Probably because of the stress I'm feeling.

Today's Small Wins:
  • Conducted the public tuition, even though I haven't had a proper dinner yet
  • Arranged the dinner with my parents
Today's Small Losses:
  • Didn't finish drafting out minutes
  • Didn't iron
  • Didn't plan out the week
Things I'm Grateful for Today:
  • A coincidental lunch with my badminton friend who shared some of his stories
  • My tuition kid who came even though he has his english prelims tomorrow
  • Dearest who understands my work stress and stroked me to sleep so I can get a better rest at night

No comments:

Post a Comment