Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Making time for those who matters

Even when I'm caught up with work, and have been doing OT for the past few work days... I would still make time for my family. Especially when today's my sister's birthday, and it would be the first time her partner and my partner gather around a table to have a private dinner.

I like that I put them on my priority list.
And I'm glad that my Dearest put them on her priority list as well. =)

It's just a gentle note to self.

Make time for those who matters...

Here's a video that I saw on Facebook which I found quite apt for this day.



Who would you most like to have dinner with? The answers from these kids had me tearing up!From Masterfoods in Australia....
Posted by Marcus Leshock on Thursday, February 18, 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment