Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Small accomplishment!

I just finished reading the following book~!


But what's the big deal with finishing a book?
Isn't there a lot of people who reads book?

Well, for me, it's a tough habit to keep at.
Reading usually makes me fall asleep faster than anything.
It's a surprise I managed to go through hundreds of pages of psychology textbooks by riding on my adrenaline.

So, first book completed ever since I started this blog!
Small celebration. Yeah!

This book was meant to give me insights on how to focus in my everyday life.
But instead, I got more from it.
It talks attention in the psychological and biological aspects, about being mindful, what does a leader needs, about looking at the bigger picture such as global and futuristic issues.
I'm not so good in giving a book review, but it's not bad.


No comments:

Post a Comment