Thursday, August 3, 2017

Day #81 - I need more GRIT

Was reading up on the book, GRIT.
It was quite inspiring for me, as a reminder to myself that mastery could only comes with long periods of passion-driven activities and perseverance to go through with them.

Goals of the Day

  1. Do my best at the game today to secure the 4th Victory in order for the team to advance into the Quarter Finals
    • We won!
  2.  Rest as early as I can once I get home from the game
    • Time check 2349HRS
  3. "Eat the frog" at work 
    • Didn't really have time to do any work due to meetings
We won today's game! 
Onwards to the quarters finals!!
Dearest came to support today also! >_<

Today's Small Wins:
  • Won the game today, and advance to the quarters with my team
Today's Small Losses:
  • Woke up slightly later
  • Sleeping late
  • Didn't meditate

No comments:

Post a Comment