Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Day #79 - 1st Day of Badminton Competition

First day of the Badminton competition; got 2 matches today after work.
Luckily my backache seems to be gone. phew~
But I better not push my body after I get home.

Goals of the Day

  1. Rest early for the night
    • As early as I could after I got home from badminton (time check 2352 HRS now)
  2. 1 exercise of App Dev Course (I reckoned that this would be easier than yesterday's one; straightforward Java practices VS creating an app)
    • Not Done. (Got home too late)
  3. Do what I gotta do at work
    • Still okay
Dearest came to support me for my 1st match! >_<
And I won both the matches at the competition today.
Woohoo~!
But got home a bit too late to do anything else.

Today's Small Wins:
  • Victory x 2 for badminton competition
Today's Small Losses:
  • Woke up and Slept late
  • Didn't meditate


No comments:

Post a Comment