Saturday, February 3, 2018

Day #264 - It's Hard to Live


It's hard to commit to a conscious living, and then struggle to follow through the plan.
I tried, and I failed, countless times.
But I will keep trying.
And the day that I falters, is the day my life is complete.

Life is never easy, for those who dream.
And I dream.
I envision.
I live.

Goals of the Day:
  • Start the day by quickly planning the whole weekend
    • Achieved
  • Finish off the remainder of the photos to be scanned for wedding video
    • Not Achieved
  • Settle the toilet fixtures and toilet vanity closet with Dearest this evening
    • Achieved
  • Have a good reunion dinner with Dearest's side
    • Achieved
Didn't wake up early enough to have time to scan the photos before I went out.
Got home too late to do anything else.

Today's Small Wins:
  • Did weekend planning
  • Settled renovation stuff with Dearest
  • Did wedding planning with Dearest
Today's Small Losses:
  • Did not wake up early to do work
  • Slept late
  • Didn't meditate



No comments:

Post a Comment