Sunday, February 4, 2018

Day #265 - Another Weekend in Office


Gotta do what I gotta do

Goals of the Day:
  • Settle 2 work tasks in office
    • Achieved 50%
  • Do measurements at my new house
    • Achieved
  • Finish scanning all the photos needed
  • Practise good habits today
    • Somewhat Achieved
It's work + wedding + renovation day today!
Progressing at all 3 fronts.

Recently I have been finding myself more irritable.
Probably due to work stress and deprived rest.
I should start to clear more work to reduce that rest, and at the same time get more rest instead of indulging myself with entertainment.

Today's Small Wins:
  • Finished off 1 work task in office
  • Did renovation works with Dearest
  • Had a brief discussion with parents to settle some wedding stuff
  • Slept on time
Today's Small Losses:
  • Realized we were late on our S&CC fees this month -_-
  • Didn't meditate

No comments:

Post a Comment