Friday, February 16, 2018

Day #277 - A New Lunar Year for A New Beginning


A new lunar day, a new beginning.

Goals of the Day:
  • Have a good day of CNY visiting
    • Somewhat Achieved
  • Engage with my relatives/cousins meaningfully
    • Somewhat Achieved
  • Extract photos for wedding video (been delaying this)
    • Achieved
  • Prepare brief for guys
    • Not Achieved
It seems as though my mood is not aligned with the current festive season.
Could it be the stresses from the upcoming events?
I'm not too sure.
There's only one way to find out, which is to prepare for the stuff that is coming.

Today's Small Wins:
  • Won $30 at mahjong
  • Interacted with my relatives
  • Extracted most photos that I need for wedding video
  • Tried to figure out which program to use for video editing
Today's Small Losses:
  • Didn't prepare brief for the guys yet; perhaps I will just prepare a short one
  • Didn't sleep early

No comments:

Post a Comment