Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Day #289 - Back to Balancing


Back to work.
Back to balancing.

Goals of the Day:

  • Focused on work tasks that are urgent & important (Q1) - includes not getting distracted by social media
    • Achieved
  • Finish the 1st complete draft of wedding day schedule today
    •  Not Achieved
  • Discuss amended tables layout with Dearest and send to venue coordinator tml
    • Not Achieved
My mind seemed to be filled with anxiety over the tasks undone today.
Yet I'm still not making full use of my time to do them.
Procrastination? 
Whatever it is, I'm fighting it.

Today's Small Wins:
  • Mostly focused at work tasks
  • Edited the guest tables list
Today's Small Losses:
  • Didn't spend as much time on the schedule as I wanted to
  • Didn't sleep on time
  • Didn't meditate


No comments:

Post a Comment