Friday, April 12, 2019

Day #696 - Me > Obstacle


I believe that I am greater than any obstacle.

Goals of the Day:
  • Have an enjoying session of badminton but not tiring myself out
    • Achieved
  • Finish putting photos of itinerary places on Trello
    • Achieved
  • Archive bank statements
    • Not Achieved
I collapsed on the court because my leg muscles couldn't catch up to my thoughts.
Goes to show that I need to buck up on my stamina.
The good thing is that it's vastly different from the feeling of blacking out.

Today's Small Wins:
  • Enjoyed badminton
  • Attached photos to all potential places inside the itinerary on Trello
Today's Small Losses:
  • Didn't meditate
  • Didn't do much at work
Things I'm Grateful for Today:
  • A good dinner conversation with badminton friend whom sent me home later on because my house was near his
  • Feelings of control on the court

No comments:

Post a Comment