Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Day #707 - Mounting Pressure to Change


Last night as I have some time to myself to think about what to do, I was kinda paralyzed on what I need to do.
It feels defeating to be sitting there at my desk, not knowing what's the next step.
I'm afraid to make a move, in fear that I might be moving in the wrong direction.
Am I overthinking this too much?
Perhaps it's different for everyone.
I just need to quickly draft up a plan, and push forward.

Goals of the Day:
  • Plan the remaining of the week for scheduled tasks
    • Not Achieved
  • Message Dad Happy Birthday
    • Achieved
  • Meditate for 10 min
    • Achieved
Got another task paralysis tonight. =(

Today's Small Wins:
  • Meditated for 10 min
Today's Small Losses:
  • Did not plan the week
Things I'm Grateful for Today:
  • Being able to go home on time
  • Having a comfortable office
  • Dearest enduring all these discomfort for us

No comments:

Post a Comment