Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Day #701 - Crossing Threshold


It's past 700 days since I have initiated this self-improving movement.
It's the best, but it's something that reminds me that I want to do something.
I continue to stand on a threshold, and push myself to cross it.

Goals of the Day:
  • Get most packing done in office
    • Achieved
  • Complete important tasks at work
    • Not Achieved
  • Have a good public tuition session
    • Achieved
  • Message Dad
    • Not Achieved
  • Set up data plan for Mum
    • Achieved
Today's Small Wins:
  • Did packing in office
  • Managed to set up data plan for Mum before she leaves for holiday
Today's Small Losses:
  • Didn't meditate
  • Didn't complete important tasks at work
  • Didn't message Dad
Things I'm Grateful for Today:
  • Dearest's research on Airbnb choices
  • A ride home
  • Arrival of the robot vacuum cleaner after 1 month of purchase

No comments:

Post a Comment