Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Day #708 - When I Let Go of What I Am


I become what I want to be.

This quote might be fake (not from Lao Tzu), but somehow it reminds me to let go of my current self that I hold on to, in order to pursue a self that I desire. I.e. getting out of my comfort zone to my desired self.

Goals of the Day:
  • Plan out work schedule for all projects
    • Not Achieved
  • Prep well for public tuition
    • Achieved
  • Plan out week's tasks
    • Not Achieved
Was too occupied with other work matters to do planning.
And didn't really focus well after tuition to do personal tasks planning for the week, or what's remaining of it.

Today's Small Wins:
  • Meditated for 10 min
  • Did pull-ups for pre-lunch workout
  • Conducted a good tuition
Today's Small Losses:
  • Didn't plan work schedule
  • Didn't plan personal task schedule
Things I'm Grateful for Today:
  • Dearest liking the breakfast I made
  • A regular at my public tuition
  • Being able to go home early because the meeting ended early

No comments:

Post a Comment