Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Day #777 - The Lucky 7


Everyday is a chance to refresh myself on why I live.

Goals of the Day:
  • Iron
    • Achieved
  • Weekly Plan
    • Achieved
  • Publish 2 qns
    • Achieved
  • Complete 1 x Maths Paper
    • Achieved
  • Pay Bills
    • Achieved
Despite the tight timeline at night, I managed to achieved my goals!

Today's Small Wins:
  • Ironed
  • Did weekly planning
  • Published 2 qns on maths blog
  • Completed 1 x Maths paper
  • Paid bills
Today's Small Losses:
  • Didn't read
  • Didn't meditate
  • Slept slightly late
  • Didn't spent time with ah bun
Things I'm Grateful for Today:
  • Dearest's motivation to exercise despite her fatigue with bun
  • Dearest's sacrifice in her career to ensuring a better future for bun
  • Being able to get the results out for my work smoothly

No comments:

Post a Comment