Monday, July 22, 2019

Day #797 - Getting Ahead, Getting Started


Every start of the week I remind and motivate myself to get things started.
Even though I may fall numerous times.
But I will always try.

Goals of the Day:
  • Weekly Planning of Scheduled tasks
    • Achieved
  • Work out personal expenses and joint expenses for the past 1 year
    • Not Achieved
  • Complete 1 x Maths Paper
    • Achieved
Today's Small Wins:
  • Completed 1 x Maths Paper
  • Planned for the week
  • Discussed baby group buys with Dearest
  • Quality time with Dearest's family
Today's Small Losses:
  • Didn't work out personal expenses and joint expenses
  • Didn't read
  • Didn't meditate
Things I'm Grateful for Today:
  • Ah Bun's kicks, which somehow signifies to me that he is healthy
  • Dearest's dad's well being
  • Dearest's and Ah Bun's safety

No comments:

Post a Comment