Friday, July 19, 2019

Day #794 - Financial Troubles


It's been a while that I have updated.
Away for ICT, and then days of sickness just got me down and reacting to daily issues.

Recently Dearest and I have been struggling to keep up with things that we need to prepare for the baby.
One of the issues that came up was whether we could, and whether we should, buy a car.
It's definitely a want, not a need.
But how deep is this want? and what will it cost us in future?

It's hard to ascertain the added value that a car can bring us, and how this value could be higher than the inconvenience of being without a car.

Goals of the Day:
  • Plan for the weekends
    • Not Achieved
  • Iron clothes
    • Not Achieved
Was kinda late when we got back home.
So would have to shift the goals to tomorrow.

Today's Small Wins:
  • Had some quality family time with Dearest's family
Today's Small Losses:
  • Didn't plan for the weekends
  • Didn't iron clothes
  • Didn't meditate
Things I'm Grateful for Today:
  • Appreciation of my value to my team at work, and the urging of my seniors and management for me to undertake further studies
  • Dearest for giving me her insights on the possibilities of me going for further studies
  • Dearest's bro for lending us his car for the weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment