Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Day #806 - Tight Balance


It remains a tight balance between work, family, and personal work.
Dearest reminded me last evening about this also, cautioning that I have been too task-focused.
It's a struggle.
But it's a worthy struggle.

Goals of the Day:
  • Have a good tuition
    • Achieved
  • Complete 1 x Maths Paper
    • Achieved
  • Archive 1 x Maths Paper 2
    • Achieved
  • Allocate 30 minutes before bedtime to have quality time with family
    • Achieved
  • Iron
    • Achieved
  • Static Exercises
    • Not Achieved
Two kids came for tuition today, although one of them left early after two questions.
But still, two kids. haha.. 

Today's Small Wins:
  • Completed and Archived 1 x Maths Paper
  • Quality time with Dearest and Bun
  • Ironed
Today's Small Losses:
  • Didn't meditate
  • Didn't do static exercises
  • Didn't read
Things I'm Grateful for Today:
  • Having more than one kid at my tuition
  • My friends' willingness to help me
  • Dearest willing to compromise on her food preference and ate at the porridge stall with me

No comments:

Post a Comment