Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Day #1142 - First Half



I have reached the first half of the year. 
It's time to do a review of the things I have set out to do for the year.
I'm quite sure I'm missing the mark on plenty of them. haha..
But, that's all the more reason to conduct this half-year review.

Goals of the Day:
  • [Work] Be focused at home for work tasks
    • Not Achieved
  • [Life] Short exercise at home
    • Achieved
  • [Life] Half-year review of year resolutions
    • Not Achieved
  • [Personal] Upload 3 x maths paper solutions
    • Not Achieved
I usually underestimated the amount of time I have left at the end of the night after putting Bun to bed.
Or perhaps I need to be more time efficient.

Things I'm Grateful for Today:
  • Dearest cooking the egg breakfast for me the 2nd time!
  • Dearest was being observant about my feelings to quickly start work and told me she understood =)
  • The feelings of no-rush~

No comments:

Post a Comment