Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Detailed time management

In order to better manage my time, I have decided to schedule in the habits that I want to build daily in my Google calendar (can be seen at the bottom of the blog).

To better visualize the calendar in terms of my progress in the 5 different aspects of changes, I have decided to label each of them in the following colours:

Physical Well-being


Mental Well-being


Finance


Aspirations


Lifestyle


And for planned activities, or activities that I missed, it will be shown in the calendar, but will not be highlighted. So the more un-highlighted activities, the more I have procrastinated on doing them. haha.. Good reminder to tell me I'm not doing something that I'm supposed to. =p

In addition to exercise and Java learning, I have also scheduled in time for reading!

On a side note on my journey to learning Java, I realized that in the notes of the MIT sources materials and the book "Think Java" which the materials closely followed, there wasn't any instructions on how to execute the Java codes using the Java Development Kit or the Eclipse (or am I supposed to use something else?). So I have typed the codes inside the notepad++ (a code editor which I have downloaded earlier for learning Python, of which I have prematurely given up halfway previously), and now I have no idea how to run the codes. -_-" Guess I will go through some spoon-feeding over at the SoloLearn website.

No comments:

Post a Comment