Friday, November 3, 2017

Day #173 - Daily Reminder


Everyday, I motivate myself here.
It's a small gesture, but I hope in the long run, all these will add up to something significant.
For me, and the people around me.

Goals of the Day:
  • Focused at work
    • Achieved
  • Conduct a good interaction session
    • Achieved
  • Have a good game of badminton
    • Achieved
  • NZ trip Packing list (draft)
    • Not Achieved
Body was rather tired after badminton.
Could only garner enough energy to bathe and lie on bed after I got home. haha..

Today's Small Wins:
  • Got back into action (for badminton)
  • Somewhat focused at work
  • Conducted a good interaction session
  • Had a good dinner with my badminton mates
Today's Small Losses:
  • Didn't do my packing list
  • Didn't wake up/sleep early
  • Didn't meditate

No comments:

Post a Comment