Sunday, November 26, 2017

Day #196 - Stay Positive, Work Hard

As much as it's not ideal for me to continue on working in the current state, I recognize it's my responsibility, and my attitude towards my work, and makes me want to make certain things happen.

So, to me, Stay positive, work hard, make it happen.

Goals of the Day:

  • Finish office work by 3pm
    • Not Achieved (left @ 6.30pm, but at least I finished my work)
  • Light exercise
    • Not Achieved
  • Reorganize tasks for wedding and renovation
    • Not Achieved
Body got quite tired after dinner at home
It feel like my body clock still hasn't completely adjust to the local time yet.
Therefore, didn't manage to do the other tasks that I have planned.

Today's Small Wins
  • Managed to finish work to get home for dinner
  • Woke up early
  • Slept on time
Today's Small Losses
  • Spent my Sunday in office instead of other thing
  • Didn't meditate

No comments:

Post a Comment