Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Day #199 - Dont Make Excuses


It is my future.
And I will make it happen.

Goals of the Day:
  • Organize schedule for the current week
    • Not Achieved
  • Exercise (30min)
    • Achieved (2.4km in 11min; best timing since my NS days)
  • Wedding matters (30min)
    • Achieved (looked at wedding car rental)
  • Mobile App Dev Course (30min)
    • Not Achieved
Guess I overplanned things for the evening.

Today's Small Wins:
  • Meditated for 10 min
  • Exercised and ran 2.4km in 11 min, something that I haven't been able to achieve for the longest time (maybe the recent NZ trip helped with the amount of hiking I did)
  • Put in time for wedding matters (but still need to be more efficient)
  • Managed to come up with a learning schedule for professional development at work
Today's Small Losses:
  • Woke up late
  • Didn't manage to organize schedule for the week 
  • Didn't manage to learn mobile app dev
  • Slept late

No comments:

Post a Comment