Monday, November 27, 2017

Day #197 - Being Prepared


A reminder to be prepared for life.
Be it financially, mentally, or physically.
At least this morning we didnt have to worry about the cost of possibility being admitted into the hospital.

Goals of the Day:
  • Be attentive and caring towards Dearest for the hospital trip and beyond
    • Achieved
  • Exercise (2.4km run)
    • Achieved (did 7 rounds)
  • Reorganize wedding and renovation tasks
    • Not Achieved
There was quite a bit of running around for the day until I reached home in the evening.
But I felt fortunate that I am here in Singapore when Dearest needed me.

Today's Small Wins:

  • Was able to take care of Dearest for the day
  • Managed to motivate myself to exercise in view of the upcoming half-marathon this Sunday
  • Had some me time to de-stress for the day
  • Meditated for 10 minutes
  • Woke up on time
Today's Small Losses:
  • Didn't manage to do personal work; indulged in gaming (not good)
  • Slept slightly late

No comments:

Post a Comment