Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Day #638 - Get Up


For 2 weeks running there hasn't been anyone coming to the public tuition.
But I'm hopeful.
Maybe it's the holiday season.
Let's soldier on and see how this goes today.

Goals of the Day:
  • Finish my deliverable report draft
    • Not Achieved
  • Prepare well and have a good tuition session
    • Achieved
  • Finish the remaining lessons on Udemy on Canon DSLR
    • Achieved
Today's Small Wins:
  • Managed to post 10 Maths solutions online
  • Finished all the lessons on Udemy on Canon DSLR (probably the 1st course I completed)
  • Quality time with Dearest
Today's Small Losses:
  • Didn't finish my deliverable report draft
  • Didn't meditate
Things I'm Grateful for Today:
  • Dearest's support for me in this journey to JMaths
  • Starting something incredible with Dearest

No comments:

Post a Comment