Saturday, February 23, 2019

Day #648 - Gritting on


I don't have a strong habit to push through challenges yet.
But I will strive to build that habit.

Goals of the Day:
  • Read for 30 min
    • Achieved
  • Housework (Iron, Wash, Keep, Fold clothes, Vacuum)
    • Achieved
  • Review Sis's ROM pictures and videos
    • Not Achieved
  • Work on and finish up Google sheet calculator for OCBC
    • Not Achieved
  • Quality time with family
    • Achieved
Re-reading the book on Grit.
Good motivational read.

Today's Small Wins:
  • Read for 30 min
  • Did housework
  • Had quality time with family
Today's Small Losses:
  • Didn't review Sis's ROM pictures and videos
  • Haven't finish up the Google sheet calculator for OCBC
  • Didn't meditate
  • Spent quite a bit of time gaming
Things I'm Grateful for Today:
  • Seeing my parents showing regards to each other
  • Dearest spending time with my family

No comments:

Post a Comment