Thursday, February 14, 2019

Day #639 - Day of Celebration

Celebrate the little things in life.
Celebrate the big things in life.
Celebrate all the good things in life.
Because, that's what life is about.

Goals of the Day:
  • Do my best at work
    • Achieved
  • Be prepared and do my best to create memories for my sis's ROM
    • Achieved
Though Dearest said my pictures were not well taken, and I agreed.
But I did my best. haha..

Today's Small Wins:
  • Had a good celebration and did my best to take memories of the evening
  • Made the right decision with Dearest to check things out for ease of mind
Today's Small Losses:
  • Not that well versed with photography to take pictures
Things I'm Grateful for Today:
  • A good and smooth ceremony for Sis's ROM
  • Dearest well-being after she swallowed a fish bone

No comments:

Post a Comment