Thursday, February 21, 2019

Day #646 - Self Reflection


Yesterday's conversation with my colleagues over lunch prompted me to do some self-reflection over my work performance, and the way that I'm guiding my teammates.
Not that I feel like I'm doing a bad job, but I think a regular self-reflection will yield constructive feedback, so as to better myself in my work.

Goals of the Day:
  • Be focused at work
    • Achieved
  • Plan my day well
    • Achieved
  • Meditate for 10 min
    • Not Achieved
  • Edit Google sheet calculators for the remaining banks (OCBC, DBS, and Citibank)
    • Not Achieved
Today's Small Wins:
  • Leisure time for myself
  • Focused at work
Today's Small Losses:
  • Didn't meditate
  • Didn't complete the google sheet calculators
Things I'm Grateful for Today:
  • Dearest gentle reminder on my leisure time control

No comments:

Post a Comment