Sunday, February 24, 2019

Day #649 - Talent and Skill


It's something different that I did from the rest, that I feel that that specific talent is special to me.
And from there on, I need to develop my skill.

Goals of the Day:
  • Read for 30 min
    • Achieved
  • Complete Google sheet calculator for OCBC
    • Achieved
  • Have a good gathering session with friends
    • Achieved
  • Have quality time with Dearest
    • Achieved
Today's Small Wins:
  • Read 30 min on the book Grit (re-read)
  • Completed the google sheet calculators for OCBC, Citibank, and DBS; attempt to consolidate all the individual calculators
  • Had a good annual gathering with my JC friends at my teacher's house
  • Had quality time with Dearest watching a new Netflix drama
Today's Small Losses:
  • Didn't meditate
  • Didn't exercise
Things I'm Grateful for Today:
  • A healthy child who went around the house today brightening up our day
  • A nice drama show for Dearest and me

No comments:

Post a Comment