Monday, May 6, 2019

Day #720 - Efficiency and Effectiveness


I need efficiency and effectiveness this week.

Goals of the Day:
  • Get my work tasks in order of priority
    • Achieved
  • Household chore (iron)
    • Not Achieved
  • Household chore (wash clothes)
    • Not Achieved
  • Plan my week
    • Not Achieved
Had to work late this evening because there's a deadline coming up.
Hmm.. should have pushed harder before this.
But I just have to push myself now.

Today's Small Wins:
  • Got those need-to-do but small work tasks out of the way
Today's Small Losses:
  • Didn't do household chores
  • Didn't plan my week
  • Didn't meditate
  • Slept late
Things I'm Grateful for Today:
  • Dearest doing the household chores even though she is tired after work and from bun bun
  • Dearest playing the Heart sutra for bun bun

No comments:

Post a Comment