Sunday, May 26, 2019

Day #740 - Let Me Hike


Decided to take a little hike at Bukit Timah since I still have the car.
Got a traffic summon, but it was a good walk by myself.

Goals of the Day:
  • Hike
    • Achieved
  • Housework (wash clothes + bedsheets, iron)
    • Achieved (not for iron)
  • Financial administration (late fee waiver, statements archive, check IN/OUT flow)
    • Achieved
  • Plan for next week
    • Achieved
Today's Small Wins:
  • Hiked, since late last year
  • Housework done (washed clothes, bedsheets)
  • Completed financial administration for last month
  • Brief plan for next week
  • Cooked a nice dinner for Dearest and I
Today's Small Losses:
  • Didn't meditate
  • Didn't sleep early
Things I'm Grateful for Today:
  • A good hike
  • Time to sit myself down and focus on myself
  • Having frozen food around when Dearest was hungry at night

No comments:

Post a Comment