Saturday, May 25, 2019

Day #739 - Organizing My Life


On this life journey, I have to keep organising the various aspects in my life.
I can't stop.
It's a means to the desired end.

Goals of the Day:
  • Financial administration (transfer money into account, check IN/OUT flow, archive bank statements)
    • Not Achieved
  • Plan the weekend and next week
    • Not Achieved
  • Pack my workspace
    • Not Achieved
Did some part of my goals, but didn't manage to complete them.
But still overall a fulfilling day for me =)

Today's Small Wins:
  • Supported my mum at her Cantonese opera performance
  • Did some financial administration (transfer money, partial archive, resolving payment issues)
  • Did some packing of workspace
Today's Small Losses:
  • Didn't plan weekend and next week
  • Didn't meditate
Things I'm Grateful for Today:
  • Being able to borrow a car to travel around places for today
  • Being able to support my Mum in her passion
  • Dearest's, and my family's support for my Mum

No comments:

Post a Comment