Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Day #735 - Back Again with An Aim


Back from 1 week long of OT, then 1 week long of vacation.
Managed to get some divination lots that sort of resonate and guide me.
It's gonna be tough getting back to work, with the load of work that is piling, and the analysis, slides, and report that are waiting.
But this is life; or a part of life.
I would have to just do my best to fulfill this part, and do my best in other parts too.

Goals of the Day:
  • No distraction at work
    • Achieved
  • Plan the week on Trello
    • Not Achieved
  • Find the cost difference between hospitals for delivery
    • Not Achieved
Had to do OT again because the slides were not up to standards.

Today's Small Wins:
  • Took responsibility for my own work
Today's Small Losses:
  • Didn't plan week
  • Didn't find cost difference
Things I'm Grateful for Today:
  • Dearest's understanding when I had to cancel our dinner plan last minute

No comments:

Post a Comment