Monday, June 3, 2019

Day #748 - Learn Faster Than Anyone Else


It's the only way.

Goals of the Day:
  • No distraction during work (i.e. social media, game)
    • Somewhat Achieved
  • Housework (Iron)
    • Achieved
  • Plan for dinner with friends
    • Achieved
  • Filter 10 photos for Sis's ROM
    • Somewhat Achieved
Managed to clear most of what I planned to do.
Yeah~!

Today's Small Wins:
  • Jogged for 2km
  • Ironed
  • Meditated for 10 min
  • Sort out some photos/videos from Sis's ROM
Today's Small Losses:
  • Didn't manage to complete the work tasks I planned for
  • Too focused on my tasks of the day that I didn't focus on attending to Dearest
Things I'm Grateful for Today:
  • Dearest's endurance of all the physical and emotional stressed from having a baby inside of her
  • Good motivation to strive

No comments:

Post a Comment