Monday, June 17, 2019

Day #762 - Control My Life / Time


The past work days have been on site, so didn't really update the blog or plan my time in the morning.
It was nice just chilling with Dearest over the weekends, but I would also need to schedule in what I want to do.

Control my life; Control my time.

Goals of the Day:
  • Weekly planning
    • Achieved
  • Iron 
    • Not Achieved
The evening has been spent just indulging in some Korean drama on Netflix with Dearest =p

Today's Small Wins:
  • Quality time with Dearest
  • Weekly planning
Today's Small Losses:
  • Didn't meditate
  • Didn't read
  • Didn't do ironing
Things I'm Grateful for Today:
  • Being able to just lie down on the couch with Dearest and enjoy some TV, while trying to feel any movements from ah bun

No comments:

Post a Comment