Thursday, June 27, 2019

Day #772 - Struggles to find Strength


Only in adversity do I understand my strength, and grow my strength.

Goals of the Day:
  • Finish 1 x Maths Paper
    • Achieved
  • Iron
    • Achieved
  • Run Strength training
    • Achieved
  • Publish 1 x post on maths blog
    • Achieved
Today's Small Wins:
  • Completed 1 x Maths Paper
  • Ironed
  • Did strength training (together with Dearest while she did her exercise)
  • Posted my first official post on my maths blog! (w image and video solution)
Today's Small Losses:
  • Didn't read
  • Didn't meditate
Things I'm Grateful for Today:
  • Having a nice evening walk with Dearest after dinner and marveling at the nearby luxurious showroom
  • Dearest and ah bun being safe and healthy
  • Dearest motivation to exercise even though she is tired and lethargic from having ah bun

No comments:

Post a Comment