Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Day #770 - Plan and Schedule


Planning my tasks, and Scheduling them, are equally important.
I have been more diligent in doing these lately, but still it's a distance from my ideal behaviour.

Working hard.

Goals of the Day:
  • Run
    • Achieved
  • Iron
    • Not Achieved
  • Complete 1 x Maths Paper
    • Not Achieved

Had to stay back at office to complete some work tasks due tomorrow.
Gotta shift the 2 goals to tomorrow!

Today's Small Wins:
  • Completed work plan for the year
  • Ran 2km (4 x 400m sprint; walked the rest)
Today's Small Losses:
  • Didn't meditate
  • Didn't read
  • Didn't iron
  • Didn't complete maths paper
Things I'm Grateful for Today:
  • Dearest for cleaning up after I cooked my own dinner and giving me Yakult after that =)
  • Snacks from colleagues
  • Being able to afford a holiday for my parents

No comments:

Post a Comment