Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Day #24 - Getting there

Was doing some exercises at the stadium and managed to do the monkey bars, to and fro.
It might not sounds like a grand feat, but to me it's a small accomplishment for me.
To be able to do that, it shows that my arm muscles are building on fine.
Trying my best to build some more strength before my urban attack challenge coming in less than 2 weeks.

Feels weird that when I was in primary school, I would hang on these monkey bars for a seemingly long time, and play games like grabbing my friends using my legs and dragging him off the bar.
Where did all those strength go??!

Today's Small Wins:
- Woke up on time
- Did some work on financial blog contents; i think I'm done with the first prototype of my tool
- Meditate (going to)
- Exercised (1 loop with the monkey bar)

Today's Small Losses:
- Sleeping later than usual (this, I gotta change this)
- Spent quite a bit of time on social media today instead of personal work

No comments:

Post a Comment