Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Day #37 - Getting back on track!

My phone's issue is still not solved.
When they found out that my SIM card slot was stuck yesterday, I didn't expect to see an estimated cost of ~$500 to fix it back.
And when I said it's too much, they told me the phone now can't detect SIM card, because they forcefully took the SIM card slot out, and now the slot is spoilt.
Next, they told me I still can use the phone at home using WIFI; but I cannot make any calls since there's no SIM card.

I told the staff attending to me, that what's the point of that?
The phone is not a phone, if I can't use it as a phone.
It would have been okay if they didn't forcefully yank it out -_-
So they are now escalating the issue to higher authorities to help me get a FOC repair. haha..

Today's Small Wins:
- Meditated for 10m
- Worked on Tasmania's itinerary for 1.5 hour
- Chit chatted with dad about him getting robbed at Philippines Airport because of some 'work'
- Gave a short course to my colleagues on data collection

Today's Small Losses:
- Sleeping late
- Not focused at work, and a bit apprehensive. (need to hold my own)

No comments:

Post a Comment