Thursday, October 4, 2018

Day #506 - Secret Destination in Life


Maybe holiday is like a shorter version of what life is.
There are gonna be secret destinations that we are not aware of.
Perhaps the main difference people would feel differently about the two, is that one is chosen, one is not.
Life forced upon us circumstances that we can't choose.
Or, can we?

Goals of the Day:
  • Draft out the details of the transport for the trip
    • Not Achieved
  • Plan out the weekend schedule
    • Not Achieved
Today's Small Wins:
  • Managed to conduct mini-Excel quick lessons for my colleagues
  • Did household chores
  • Did some trip planning, but not substantial
  • Cooked a nice dinner for myself
Today's Small Losses:
  • Got glued to the TV after dinner for a while; felt tired to move
  • Didn't meditate again; need to really commit myself to doing this and drag myself away from the monitor before I sleep
  • Didn't do much planning for trip or weekend
  • Overate for dinner
Things I'm Grateful for Today:
  • Having enough funds to feel somewhat secure
  • A close friend who decided to go hiking with me

No comments:

Post a Comment