Friday, October 12, 2018

Day #514 - Priority -> Me


Even though I knew it would be a nice gesture to go to the airport to see my mum when she's back, but I rejected this idea to give myself more time and space this weekend.

Goals of the Day:
  • Rest well and prepare for the Spartan race tml morn
    • Achieved
  • Enjoy the badminton session
    • Achieved
  • [Office] Be prepared for the experiment
    • Achieved
Priority for self is more important than for others.
Even closed ones.
But this approach of managing life shouldn't be used on a single event.
Instead, it should be viewed holistically with the other things you have been doing.

Today's Small Wins:
  • Experiment went okay
  • Rested early and prepared my bag for tomorrow's race
  • Enjoyed my badminton session and small dinner chat
Today's Small Losses:
  • Didn't meditate
  • Missed out a point of preparation for the experiment
  • Interview with the participant after the experiment was a bit haphazard
Things I'm Grateful for Today:
  • A body which I feel is ready for tomorrow
  • The safe return of mum

No comments:

Post a Comment