Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Day #518 - Wish for, or Work for


It's a reminder to myself that I have to put in the work for things that I wish for.

Goals of the Day:
  • Have a good dinner with my parents
    • Achieved
  • Be focused and productive at work (use pomodoro technique)
    • Achieved
  • Prepare for London trip (print documents / pack stuff)
    • Somewhat Achieved
Today's Small Wins:
  • Instructed the team on the direction of the project for the time while I'm away
  • Quality time with my mum and sis with Dearest
  • Quality time with a colleague over tea break and talk about work and non-work stuff
  • Meditated for 10 min with Dearest
Today's Small Losses:
  • Haven't pack finish all of my things for London
  • Slept slightly late
Things I'm Grateful for Today:
  • A good dinner with my mum, sis and Dearest (even if there was some tension between mum and sis on her wedding)
  • Mum's chrysanthemum tea
  • Dearest washing the dishes after dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment