Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Day #519 - Give It A Try


There are many reasons (or excuses) to say No.
But I think, I just want to listen to that little voice, that says Yes.

Goals of the Day
  • Have a nice evening with Dearest before I fly off tomorrow
    • Achieved
  • Have a good presentation by preparing myself sufficiently through rehearsing
    • Achieved
  • Finish packing for flight
    • Achieved
Body don't feel entirely well.
But being beside Dearest, and her taking care of me, made it all better.

Today's Small Wins:
  • Good presentation
  • Quality time with Dearest
  • Packed finish my bag and settled all administration
Today's Small Losses:
  • Didn't meditate
  • Didn't spend enough time with Dearest
  • Didn't sleep on time
Things I'm Grateful for Today:
  • Dearest reminding me about bringing all kinds of stuff for my well-being
  • Dearest enduring the slightly warmer temperature in the bedroom so I could sleep better
  • Good feedback from the Chairman of the presentation

No comments:

Post a Comment